The V-Gard Visor Frame for slotted helmets works ideally with any MSA slotted helmet. The sloped design allows liquids, chips and other materials to slide off the frame and away from the line of sight. Its non-metal construction allows for use in electrical applications, while Elevated Temperature frames are tested to temperatures of 350°F (176.7°C), reducing warping, cracking or crazing. A replaceable, optional debris control creates tight seal between frame and helmet.
Talking Headsets Visor Carrier
- Unique 3-point visor loading to fit and remove visors quickly
- Sloped design allows material to easily slide off the frame
- Works with or without ear muffs
- Perfect Compatibility with many half-mask respirators and more
- Various visor versions to suit all applications