The classic Spider Araneae chest harness (FS243.05) with V-styling for all-round rope access and rescue activities combined with the Spider sit harness (FS243.03).
- Dorsal aluminium D-ring attachment point for connecting a fall arrest system as EN361, D-ring can easily be hidden and stored to not get in the way of a bag or load on the back.
- Standing chest aluminium D-ring attachment point as EN361 for connecting a fall arrest system.
- All support padding made with breathable foam for maximum comfort and excellent support for extended periods of use.
- Ventral aluminium D-ring attachment point as EN813 for sit harness, rope access, divides the user weight evenly between the waist belt and the leg straps at suspended work for optimal comfort and control.
- Newly designed ventral loop for better and safer organisation when several karabiners are attached.
- Seatloops for the SERRIO seat which will free up space at ventral loop for other work systems.
- SERRIO seat and CLAW chest ascender available separately.
- 2 lateral aluminium D-rings attachments points for positioning as EN358 with added parking position function to avoid undesired catching during work.
Sizes: S/M | L/XL | XXL
Weight:1,8 Kg | 1,9 Kg | 2,0 Kg
CE EN 358:1999 EN 361:2002 EN 813:2008