This hot-forged light alloy karabiner from Climbing Technology gives optimum performance to the user. Particularly suitable for recovery and rescue operations, mountaineering, speleology, aid climbing and big wall, the Pillar Pro TGL Spring Bar features an oval shape, triplex gate and elevated workloads.
Main technical features:
- Oval shaped for optimal positioning of pulleys and clamps, shaped for better grip during use;
- Features an elevated workload on minor axis: 12 kN;
- New improved section in the most used points, for an increased resistance during the contact with the equipment and rope;
- ACL system, which allows you to attach it to the belay loop on the harness, stabilizing it and preventing the possibility of cross loading.
- Catch-free closure that prevents accidental snagging during use.